- 01633 841 863
Whether you are a company director, landlord, hold significant investments or just need to make expense claims, you’ve probably been entangled in the self-assessment system at some point. At Ellis Lloyd Jones we’re here to help you save time and tax.
Our comprehensive self-assessment service removes the burden from you. We’ll make sure everything is submitted on time, that it is correct and in a format that is less likely to draw a HMRC enquiry. We’ll also look for tax planning opportunities for you along the way too.
- Income and expenditure accounts for small businesses and subcontractors.
- Rental accounts for landlords We know what you can claim and the best way to do it.
- High earners We can help you make your affairs tax efficient and minimise the tax burden as much as possible.
- Capital gains If you have sold an asset with a capital gain, then you may well need to disclose this on your tax return. We can help you do this and ensure the transaction is carried out and reported as tax efficiently as possible.
- Expense claims Have you incurred work related expenses but haven’t had any tax relief? – we can help!
- Pension relief If you have been making pension contributions but haven’t received tax relief – we can help.
And for the icing on the cake, we also offer all of our clients HMRC investigation insurance as standard. So, if HMRC do investigate your tax affairs our fees for defending you will be covered at no extra cost to you.
So, put your feet up and let us sort it for you.